Wednesday, February 29, 2012

zoom text assistive technology

  The Zoom text is a product I find to be a very helpful for anyone who has a difficult time with reading.  This assistive technology grabbed my attention because I am one of those students who have a difficult time reading anything. But with Zoom Text I wouldn't have to worry any more. If I were to have this technology I wouldn't have to worry about reading page after page of text with Zoom Text i would just have to kick my feet up and listen. The Zoom Text can also help me study for a test, so instead of reading over and over a paper I can record the paper on to my iPod and just listen to it any time and all the time, especially while I'm driving. I think the Zoom Text would be perfect for all people but especially auditory learners.

2 comments:

  1. This Zoom Text device is pretty interesting to me too. I wouldn't mind using it to study while I'm on the road driving. Go Chaco:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could have addressed how the magnifier could help visually impaired students.

    ReplyDelete